Earn Money From Google Online Images
Earn Money From Google Online 09885338776

Fancy Ear Tops





This is what I have been working on since last night. These are ribbon ear rings from one of my jewelry books that I bought last week. So simple and sooooo wild.. They are not done yet. I need to do the tops and I might try to add a bead or two to the hook that I will put on them. I will do some metal work with some sort of curly q's too. Will post when I get them done. Wanted to put these on my blog..I am having so much fun..but these shell circle shapes is all that I had and also the ribbon yarn that you knit with. The larger one is something I just played around with when I found them at the dollar tree store and just thought why not..Yes I will wear them to the Dr.'s office next week. lol..They are cheap enough that if I lose one it is not like losing my diamonds or gemstones/diamond earrings..and for the summer, awesome..now I will for sure be the gypsy that I am..I use to wear 4 rings on each hand, bracelets, toe rings, ankle bracelets, I still wear these.. but stop when I stop going places..but now I am back to wearing my jewelry except only one ring on each hand..lol oh no toe rings either..I have one that I bought with a diamond in it and it was not cheap and going to see if my Mom wants it..
Custom Search